This week I’m sharing with you another favorite here in our household – lasagna! The thought of making lasagna was intimidating to me at first but when I found this recipe I was hooked! It’s so easy and so good, enjoy :)
1 box of lasagna noodles (will not use all)
1lb. container of cottage cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1lb. jar of pasta sauce
1 lb. ground beef
1 beaten egg
- Brown the ground beef, drain grease, and set aside.
- Mix the cottage cheese with the mozzarella cheese. Then add the beaten egg.
- Mix the beef with the pasta sauce (separate from the cheese mixture).
- Grease a 9×9 or 8×8 baking dish and spread the lasagna noodles along the bottom.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over the layer of noodles, then spread half of the meat mixture. Repeat all three layers, ending with sauce.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees F. Let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting.
*Have a recipe you wouldn’t mind sharing? I’d love to feature you! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org